Below you will find info about buying near-new fashion at Closet Inn.
Buyers, we hope you will find lots of near-new, good quality fashion for everyday wear or your next special occasion. We know you will love the prices! Shop the brands you know and love; choose from thousands of items at your fingertips. We accept only good quality items; they must meet our high standard so you can trust you'll be happy with the quality of what you're buying. Currently we sell women's clothes, shoes and handbags, and will soon expand to include men's and children's clothes.
If you still have questions after reading our buying and selling guides, please don't hesitate to email us for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org). We aim to please!
- Register an account
- Activate your account
- Go to the Themes section and upload your theme
- The next step is the approval step, which usually takes about 72 hours.
- A great 70% flat rate for your items.
- Fast response/approval times. Many sites take weeks to process a theme or template. And if it gets rejected, there is another iteration. We have aliminated this, and made the process very fast. It only takes up to 72 hours for a template/theme to get reviewed.
- We are not an exclusive marketplace. This means that you can sell your items on PrepBootstrap, as well as on any other marketplate, and thus increase your earning potential.
List an item.
- Upload a few great photos of the item, write a detailed description, and set your item price
- Listing is free.
- Listing more than one item helps you sell faster.
Build your profile.
- Set up a profile on Closet Inn and verify your account.
- Adding a profile description and picture helps you build trust.
Wait for buyers.
- Be ready to answer all questions from buyers.
- You’ll be notified about all the purchase steps that buyer has made.
It’s sold! Time to ship
- Pack your item. A personal touch is always nice.
- Ship the item with the tracking no of his parcel
- Follow the instructions for shipping, but be sure you ship the item within the 5 days from purchase.
- The buyer received an item that is significantly not as described, or
- The order never arrived, or
- The parcel was damaged in transit
In the cases above, funds are released to the seller only if the issues are resolved (for example, when the order finally arrives at the buyer’s address) or if it appears that the buyer made a mistake and that the item actually matches its description.